ASP.net membership and roles

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

I am using version 2.4.
I have 2 websites like mywebsite.com
and other is shop.mywebsite.com (nopCommerce)

mywebsite.com is using asp.net membership and roles.
If user logged in with mywebsite.com he also can access shop.mywebsite.com (shared authentication)

Can any one guide for this in v2.4

Thank you
Hari
12 years ago
any body help me?

Waiting from last 15 days.

Regards
Harinadh Ch
http://harynadh.blogspot.com
12 years ago
Have come up with any solutions for this?

I too need to integrate .net Membership from main site to store using NOP.  I'm just not sure where to start.
12 years ago
same issue here. under investigation now.
11 years ago
I am having the same issue!

CAN ANYONE POINT US IN THE RIGHT DIRECION? THANK U
11 years ago
same problem - please help!
11 years ago
I'm also curious.  I'm in the research phase, getting ready to implement a shopping cart into an existing site.  From what I see, I like nopCommerce, but if I'm not able to integrate my existing site that has asp membership, I may be looking for another ecommerce solution.
11 years ago
To get around this issue I created a custom membership provider that uses the nopCommerce customers table as the datastore for the database.  You would then also use the roles within nopCommerce for your roles.  The issue I still have is getting nopCommerce to recognize that someone has logged from a different login page.  I don't want them to have to go to the store every time they need to login.
11 years ago
search the forums for SSO or Single Sign On ... this issue has been discussed previously and the solution was to set cookies in a certain way for all sites ... try to search the forums, i'm sure you'll find it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.