reusing the upload/download functionality/services

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
i cant find the view which adds the uploadify.swf object to the views in admin "add a new variant for a product"

here is where i stand ->

i am looking at admin\views\shared\_productvariantinfo.cshtml
i see the downloadcontroller.cs in admin controllers and also the download model in core.domain.media
(i hope that is the view that works with the download controller because right click go to controller doesnt work.. a path in routemap?)

Q 1.)
in the page generated on the product variant in the admin section if i do inspect element i can see the uploadify object but i cant see anything in the _productvariantinfo view thats adding that object in there..
rephrase-> what all goes into generating "pnlDownloadFile", whats actually generating the subtable tht is associated with "download file"

Q 2.)
i also cant find the code for the uploadify script that is actually inserting data into the downloads table.. is it the asyncupload action? if so where is it being called from? i did a "find all references" but theres no other places its being called from..

Q 3.)
how is uploadify invoking this action?

*i know theres a lot of pondering and questions above but any help is appreciated*
please dont hesitate to ask me for a clarification
12 years ago
I ve just discovered the download.cshtml view in shared/editortemplates which looks super complicated but promising, ill see what its upto and maybe have more clarity on how uploadify is implemented inside nop

:)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.