I am learning, very slowly, by "doing", how to use nopCommerce. I have no background in html and that sort of thing. I have posted many questions. Sometimes, when I cannot figure something out and I post a question, I find that, in fact, nopCommerce does not do what I am asking about, or that it will cover that function in a future release. I am glad I didn't fail to post, thinking it was probably a stupid question and I probably just don't understand how to use the app. Other times, I get answers to my questions as to how to do what I need to, or a better way to do something than my current method. In any case, all the time all the members have answered, having extreme patience with me and, as I read other posts, I see, with other novices as well. THANK YOU! I award you the Extreme Patience Award. It is quite unusual to find a free product with such an active and supportive member participation. It is much appreciated by many, I am sure, and by me absolutely. THANK YOU!!!
I have taken the attitude that the only stupid question is the one left unasked. I encourage all members, especially novices, to ask, ask, ask. It is likely that what you are wondering about is the same things others need to know or the thing you haven't noticed that is actually available on nopCommerce is the same thing others haven't noticed either and need pointed out to them! Just the fact that you are even attempting to use nopCommerce is a sign that you make intelligent choices. So you are not stupid. If you have tried, and could not figure out how to do something...ask!