tinyMCE configuration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I've tried every setting I could find.  I don't believe they're actually being read - there may be a bug in NC4.2 and it's reading the defaults, not the ones specified in the RichEditor.cshtml file.  It still forces <p> tags for new lines (I've set that to false, but it's totally ignored).  Could it be permanently compiled somewhere?
I'm going to remove it altogether and put basic textareas in the Products description (and category description pages).   I've used TinyMCE before on old classic asp pages and was able to change the parameters with no problem. This makes zero sense.
3 years ago
I experienced the same thing as well, and found a working solution. However, I don't really know the impact of the overall functionality, since I didn't test out every possible scenario, but basic smoke tests worked without an issue.

What I did to solve this issue was to manually replace the tinymce.min.js from version 4.0.18 to 4.2.0 in the solution. This change apparently takes
verify_html: false
into consideration, while 4.0.18 does not (tested this with http://fiddle.tinymce.com/ ).

Later edit: I'm using NC 4.2.0 as well.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.