New fields to Order Entity

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi Am New in MVC Application. I Need to add new field to Order Table and insert data during checkout process(eg: i need to add one field expected delivery date). i Saw one section in documentation part on adding fields to entity set. I think that method not work in case of Order table . Please help me to solve this issue
12 years ago
We would like to do exactly the same.  We need to enter special delivery instructions - Ideally at the delivery stage of the checkout process (where the shipping methods are shown - this is normal practice)...   I've looked at the checkout attributes but unfortunately they only appear on the shopping basket and not the checkout - which is really the wrong place.  

Has anyone else done this previously.
Thanks
Nick
12 years ago
NMorley wrote:
We would like to do exactly the same.  We need to enter special delivery instructions - Ideally at the delivery stage of the checkout process (where the shipping methods are shown - this is normal practice)...   I've looked at the checkout attributes but unfortunately they only appear on the shopping basket and not the checkout - which is really the wrong place.  

Has anyone else done this previously.
Thanks
Nick

Check this work item for v2.6 (ETA end of june) which might help to your needs.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.