This may be a two part question/answer, so I will post this assuming this.

---

#1: My client would like to make a copy of a product. They click the "Copy product" button in the upper right and a popup appears with the fields "New Product Name", "Published" and "Copy images". They click the "Copy product" button under these fields and the page reloads.

In the upper left hand, a message appears in the red error box saying "Parameter is not valid" and nothing more. I assumed further information would be found in the logs (which I will get to in #2) but could not find an answer.

I searched for the product and found that the product had, in fact, been copied. However, the "Product variants", "Category mappings", "Manufacturer mappings" and the product images had not been copied to the copy as the popup window had suggested.

#2: The error log did not, from what I could tell, have the information that I sought. It did, however, have 35,726 log entries. This was a blow of disbelief as this site has been live for little less than a week. Upon further examination, I found that a vast majority of these logs were errors. Each one of of these (some of which have are 15 in number in less than 3 minutes) is of "Warning" log level and the short message "Resource string () is not found. Language ID = 1".

Each one of these messages also has a different link referencing a different product. Each one points to the same page on the product, though: "/productreviews/".

---

Can I get assistance on either one of these issues?