Almost there

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I have gone back and forth on how to best achieve what I am trying to do. I worked the plugin route but I think the complexity of my changes are causing issues. This and the fatc I am still not up to speed. I decided to accomplish what I am tryign to do by actually updating the nopcommerce core features. I understand that this will make upgrades harder so I will revisit the pluggin method after I have a working soltuion.

I am adding a new feature called "Conditions" it works just like manufacturers. Products link to it just like that. I have everything working in the public store and I have the admin piece working as far as when you edit a product you have a tab for adding Conditions. So I can link products to conditions. The last problem I have is that when I try and manage Conditions I get an error:

Trying to map Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog.Condition to Nop.Admin.Models.Catalog.ConditionModel.
Exception of type 'AutoMapper.AutoMapperMappingException' was thrown.

I get this in the MappingExtensions.cs file. I assume I have missed something. It is being called from the list.cshtml view.

Any pointers?
12 years ago
I presume you did not add required mappings in \Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Infrastructure\AutoMapperStartupTask.cs file
12 years ago
Wow, that did it. I could have sworn I had done that. I guess I did it for the nop.web. Great thanks. MVC is harder to step through in visual studio. I guess I have to just get used to it.

Thanks alot.
12 years ago
I've same problem. I've added my custom map on that file, but I'm getting same error...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.