nopCommerce v1.11 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
nopCommerce v1.11 has been released and can be downloaded here

Highlight features:
1) New store-front theme.
2) CSS restructured for easier customization of design.
3) Redesigned, user friendly administration.
4) Anonymous checkout.
5) Support for kit products (e.g. Build your own computer).
6) Partial trust version.
7) Improved stock control management.
8) Pricelists.
9) Language resources import utility.

Improvements:
10) New sample data.
11) Minimum/maximum purchase quantity control.
12) Option variants may add to the base product weight.
13) Front-end paging for catalog.
14) Filter by price.
15) Improved product navigation in Administration.
16) Low stock email notification feature.
17) Manage URL rewriting from administration.
19) Several bug fixes.
15 years ago
What steps to use 1.11 using the 1.10 theme?
15 years ago
The nopClassic theme is also included in the project. Just open web.config and change the pages theme property to nopClassic i.e.

<pages theme="nopClassic">

It is slightly different to the 1.10 theme due to the complete restructuring of css and removal of tables.
15 years ago
Thks, saves digging thru all the new stuff.

Also..is the path to the admin folder removed from the settings and hardcoded now?
15 years ago
Hello,

I would like to use the new version with my database from ver. 1.10.  If I change the connection string in the web.config file, would this work?  Are there any structural changes to the database and if yes is there some update sql scripts that need to be run?

Baaba
15 years ago
Hi,

Yes you can upgrade your existing database. The update scripts for the database are in the install directory. Alternatively you can run the install wizard and select the upgrade option.

Hope this helps,
Ben
15 years ago
Hi,

I ran the upgrade scripts without any problems but when I try to open the site I get a compilation error message like this:

Line 123:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Measures"/>

Same happens if I run the install.aspx.  Any ideas?

Baaba
15 years ago
Well done! The administration area is looking very good, a day and night difference compared to 1.10.

Where are all the languages?
15 years ago
We have created an Extensions section, now you can download languages from there
15 years ago
Congratulations on the new release.

I just want to say that allowing partial trust has now opened up such a larger user base for your application.

In the past I have put it on my virtual server, but its always running low on memory. Now I can push it off to shared hosting, which means less maintenance of a server for me :)

Oh, and the anonymous checkout is another excellent feature, I will be using.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.