Plugin example - need help

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I am trying to follow https://www.nopcommerce.com/docs/75/plugin-with-data-access.aspx

I added that project in my Plugins and wondering do I have to do anything else?
I am not able to see this plugin in admin -> Configuration -> plugins

I added following line in \Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Catalog\ProductTemplate.SingleVariant.cshtml
            @Html.Action("Index", "Tracking", new { productId = Model.Id })

I am getting this exception:
Execution of the child request failed. Please examine the InnerException for more information.
InnerException: {"The controller for path '/p/5/1-oz-krugerrand' was not found or does not implement IController."}

I just added few products through admin.
12 years ago
Hi,

First of all make sure that your plugin is deployed in the Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins folder and not the [source root]\Plugins folder.
Also make sure that your Description.txt is correct, most importantly contains the correct nopCommerce supported version.
If these two conditions are met, you should see your plugin in the Configuration -> Plugins menu.

As to the second problem you are having, what is this Html.Action that your are using? Do you have the appropriate action and controller and action in place (Tracking, Index). It is strange that the view engine is not finding the controller for the product route. If you remove the call to this Index action do you still get this error?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.