For users who downloaded nopCommerce v2.50 before April 4th. Minor issue fix.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Yesterday we released nopCommerce 2.50. It has two minor but annoying issues. That's why today we have released a new version with the fix. So if you downloaded nopCommerce 2.50 on the first release day, then download the latest version again here (its version is still 2.50)

Issue 1. "Admin area. Log details page could not be opened if this log record was assigned to a guest customer". You can follow the next steps in order to manually apply the fix:
1. Open \Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Views\Log\View.cshtml file
2. Replace
@Html.ActionLink(Model.CustomerEmail, "Edit", "Customer", new { id = Model.CustomerId }, new { })

with
@Html.ActionLink(!String.IsNullOrEmpty(Model.CustomerEmail) ? Model.CustomerEmail : T("Admin.Customers.Guest").Text, "Edit", "Customer", new { id = Model.CustomerId }, new { })

P.S. Thanks to buzz for this quite fast issue report

Issue 2. "Mixed SSL content". See changeset 0df6444dd4ea for more info
9 years ago
I don't know if this will help anyone else, but I was experiencing the exact same error whenever I'd view an order with a Guest account. I applied the same fix shown on this post, but to line 142 of the /Administration/Views/Order/_OrderDetails.Info.cshtml

...solved my problem.

I'm running version 3.3.

Steve
9 years ago
Hi Steve,

There's no need to apply the fix to /Administration/Views/Order/_OrderDetails.Info.cshtml file. It works fine out of the box.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.