After Upgrade from 1.9 to 2.4 No Default Payment/Tax/Shipping Rate/SMS Data showing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi All

I really hope you can help me - I'm about to go mad.

I originally set up v 1.9 but then decided to upgrade to 2.4 (I went through the process of upgrading using scripts etc. to 2.0,2.1,2.2,2.3,2.4)
and everything is working fine in that I can log on and go to the administration area and configure settings,etc.

However, when I try to configure for example the following:

Payment Methods (Payment methods do show up under Plugins)
Tax Providers
Shipping Rate Computation Methods (I have defined Shipping Methods and Shipping Method Restrictions)
SMS Providers
External Authentication Methods

the grid just displays 'No records to display.' and there is no button to 'add new' for any of these.

How do I actually go about configuring these values then?

Oh, and they used to appear when I was on v1.9.
12 years ago
These are now Plugins...

Go to Configuration > Plugins.

It should list all of the plugins in your plugin directory.  Assuming you installed everything from the downloads, they should all be there.

Install each plugin you require, then go back to the same pages you said didn't list any of the data...  They should be there, now. From here, you can configure each plugin as needed...

-D
12 years ago
Hi

Thank you so much, I can't believe I didn't think of that! :)

I really appreciate you help!

Thanks again :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.