shopping cart empty

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I have tryed to add items to a cart without being logged in as a user. In IE 9 the cart comes up empty when i add an item, any one with that same problem. The problem is not on my wifes pc with an older version of IE.

If im logged in i won´t loose the items but the carsd will go directly to "Billing address" and not the first page of the shopping cart.

If i write the web adress without www the problem is allmost solved. In IE it no longer deletes the item in the cart but it will instead go directly to the "Billing address" page.
12 years ago
Are you in an iFrame?  Are your cookies enabled?  (if in an iFrame) are your third-party cookies enabled?

-D
12 years ago
I havent changed the main design on Nopcommerce, only the colors and pics.

I have tested all including allowing all cookies, but still no go.

If im not logged in i can add items to the shopping cart, but as soon i hit chekc out the cart is empty.

If i remove the www in the adress bar i keep my cart full but i  will then be redirected to the adress page instead of the startpage of the shopping cart.
12 years ago
Do you have a URL I can check?  Also, what versions of Nop are you using?

I've had this similar issue before, but my issue was cookies.  

-D
12 years ago
My website is

http://www.mighty-sharp.com/

And i have just resently upgraded from a working version 2.4 to 2.5 :-)

Downloaded full source versione, i then build the site, used prepare.bat - deploy.bat and uploaded the content of nop_2.50 from the deploy folder like i used to do.

I have even tried to delete all the old files and have maded a total replacement. But still no go :-)

Thx for taking your time to help btw :-)
12 years ago
I only have IE 9 and the cart/checkout process appears to have worked as it should.

If I chose "checkout" from the mini cart, it goes directly to the Billing Address and skips the TOS.  However, all of my items are in the cart.

This is for both a guest and registered user.  

In short, I can't seem to reproduce the error exactly. The only thing I see is the TOS is skipped if the choose "checkout" from the mini cart.

-D
12 years ago
I deleted all temp files manually and now my only problem is the skip directly to the shipping address as well.

It is like the button on the minishoppingcart is linking to the wrong adress :-)
12 years ago
netkravler wrote:
I deleted all temp files manually and now my only problem is the skip directly to the shipping address as well.

It is like the button on the minishoppingcart is linking to the wrong adress :-)

Hi

I just tested your site and I'm directed to the payment address site when using the button "kassen" in the minicart.
12 years ago
Hi Thomas

Dol you have an idea what the problem could be. :-)
11 years ago
I found a solution.

I don´t know if it´s a general error in the minishoppingcart but this is what i did and now it works.

in the file

MiniShoppingCart.cshtml The checkoutbutton is written like this

<div class="buttons">
                <input type="submit" value="@T("Checkout")" class="minicartcheckoutbutton" onclick="setLocation('@Url.RouteUrl("Checkout")')" />
            </div>

i simply replaced it with

<div class="buttons">
                <input type="submit" value="@T("Checkout")" class="minicartcheckoutbutton" onclick="setLocation('@Url.RouteUrl("ShoppingCart")')" />
            </div>

i "nicked" the code from the file Headerlinks.cshtml

Wich is a simple A href. wich has worked fine all along.

<a href="@Url.RouteUrl("ShoppingCart")" class="ico-cart">@T("ShoppingCart")</a>

:-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.