Nop Data Tests failing after merging the Nop Commerce Solution and Nop Commerce Multistore Solution

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I combined the solution of nop commerce with nop commerce multi store. After merging the solutions I was making sure NOP.Data.Tests pass but to my dismay a number of tests are failing and almost all of them are failing giving me the same error "A foreign key value cannot be inserted because a corresponding primary key value doesn't exist. [Fk_Customer_Store_StoreId]". I didn't know which database was being accessed so after a little investigation found out that a temporary compact edition database is being created when a test is run. The database gets its schema from Nop.Data/Mapping folder. So I made the necessary changes to the CustomerMap.cs file (added store id as a property and added a foreign key mapping customer storeId to a Store's Id). Even after making those changes I am still not able to figure out why I am getting that error. A little help would be appreciated. Thanks.
12 years ago
Has anyone faced the same problem?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.