Virtual 3D based Store integrated with nopcommerce!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi all,

We at Mixed Dimensions has built a 3D virtual Store in which you can navigate in a 3D enviroment and pick up your items then checkout to add to nopcommerce, currently it is still in testing phase and needs some final touches and i will appreciate if you can visit the demo store and give us your feedbacks and suggestions.

the link is http://www.mixeddimensions.net/store

Iam open to any inqueries or RFPs.

Best Regards,
Baha Abu Nojaim
+962 797052368
14 years ago
I was excited to try this out, but I stopped right at needing to install something from an online exe. :/
14 years ago
yeah, it is the unity3D web player, it is a webplayer for something similar to flash but much stronger for virtual worlds and its only about 3 MB.
14 years ago
it was built first with flash, but flash has a low performance and less quality againts unity3D, you can check what they are delivering at http://www.unity3d.com they will be a huge competitor for flash and its a game engine that can publish to windows, MAC, Wii and the web.
14 years ago
Unity looks pretty cool, I may have to install that later.  I would include a link to the Unity site next to that download.  Its good to see that its legit from their site.

Good luck, sounds pretty cool.
14 years ago
when you see the demo please give me your feedbacks and suggestions.

thanks
14 years ago
Hi,

I think the 3D store is pretty cool, though I could not add anything to the cart? and I think its a shame you have to download a new programme. This will put a lot of users off.

mike..
14 years ago
hi,

you can add to the shopping cart by drag and drop or double click on an item, there is 2 working items only for this testing stage, the snickers and the SKOR on the upper right of the cabinet,  after checkout they don't add to the nopcommerce shopping cart, i think it is an issue on the hosting because it works pretty good on the localhost for me, we are currently working on a new version that uses flash as well, we have developed  one which uses flash the past year based on flash player 9 which does not support strong 3D usage so the performance and the quality were low thus they are not good for customer usage but currently with the new releases of flash and the developement of strong frameworks like papervision3D and away3D and they now support the new flash 3D features i think it is possible to develop the same on flash but it will be with less quality and performance than this one but on the other hand they will remove the overhead and the worry on installing the unity3D player.

thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.