how to create link with nop 2.5

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I'm beginer with nop 2.5, today, I want to create link to click when user click on the link, It's will go to destination I like.
EX: I have page default.cshtml in views/Home
how can I define the link? (I'm sorry because, I'm begin to make friend with nop 2.5)

I saw on  HearderMenu (on Share)
<a href="@Url.RouteUrl("ShoppingCart")" class="ico-cart">@T("ShoppingCart")

It's mean: link to RouteProvider.cs
routes.MapLocalizedRoute("ShoppingCart",
                            "cart/",
                            new { controller = "ShoppingCart", action = "Cart" },
                            new[] { "Nop.Web.Controllers" });   <<< that's right?

1. I don't understand what's "cart/"
another example
<a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Product", new { productId = Model.Id, SeName = Model.SeName })">@Model.Name</a>

I don't see it's something like "cart/"

2. Why did it always have   new[] { "Nop.Web.Controllers" } but in admin don't have    new[] { "Nop.Admin.Controllers" }?? what's purpose?
12 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
I'm beginer with nop 2.5, today, I want to create link to click when user click on the link, It's will go to destination I like.
EX: I have page default.cshtml in views/Home
how can I define the link? (I'm sorry because, I'm begin to make friend with nop 2.5)

I saw on  HearderMenu (on Share)
<a href="@Url.RouteUrl("ShoppingCart")" class="ico-cart">@T("ShoppingCart")

It's mean: link to RouteProvider.cs
routes.MapLocalizedRoute("ShoppingCart",
                            "cart/",
                            new { controller = "ShoppingCart", action = "Cart" },
                            new[] { "Nop.Web.Controllers" });   <<< that's right?

1. I don't understand what's "cart/"
another example
<a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Product", new { productId = Model.Id, SeName = Model.SeName })">@Model.Name</a>

I don't see it's something like "cart/"

2. Why did it always have   new[] { "Nop.Web.Controllers" } but in admin don't have    new[] { "Nop.Admin.Controllers" }?? what's purpose?

You need to read up on MVC and now it works (http://www.asp.net/mvc).  Also MVC doesn't use default as the main file when loading it a view, it actually use Index.cshtml as the default file in the View Folder.

1. Cart is actually located in the ShoppingCart View folder (Nop.Web > Views > ShoppingCart > Cart.cshtml).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.