Issue with new plugin installing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

I am developing a SagePayDirect plugin to use the integrated version of SagePay rather than the offsite or Iframe version.
I have built the basic plugin using the SagePayServer as a basis to give me the same configuration etc.

I have yet to put any processing code, but I have added the config code for the install.

It all compiles fine and copies over the DLLs fine.  It shows up on the list of plugins, but when I come to click install  get the following error:

The requested service 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.SagePayDirect.Data.SagePayDirectTransactionObjectContext' has not been registered. To avoid this exception, either register a component to provide the service, check for service registration using IsRegistered(), or use the ResolveOptional() method to resolve an optional dependency.

I have made sure all the references are set to false for 'Copy Local' and there is nothing in the NOP.Web/Plugins folder for this plugin other than the compiled DLLs.

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks.
Ben
12 years ago
Hello Ben,

Are you registering the service ?
Also have you seen the development documentation?
you can find it here

Hope this helps
12 years ago
I have looked through the docs, but couldn't find anything about registering the service.
How do I register the service?  (I'm a novice to MVC!)

Thanks for your help.
12 years ago
I am guessing that you are using are trying to create a custom database and that's why you created a datacontext, right ?

if so this is the article you should be following you can also download the code sample and play around.

Without see all the code is quite difficult to help.
12 years ago
Thanks Renzo,  I've worked from this article to create the plugin...will double check I've not missed anything and then post my code here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.