Add to cart many items with one click?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Can I add feature to add many products to cart with one click?

I am trying to also do this. I read in some posts that maybe it is a possible customization.

Is this a complex customization? Is it really possible?

Any ideas to time required (to consider if it is worth the effort and cost) to do this type of customization.

I sell food products. I loose many sales due to the time it takes a customer to add many products one at a time. The possibility to add many with one click is good.

Click here see a competitors site that does this.

Click here to see my current site. You can see that the competitors site is faster so you can add many more products.

I would really appreciate some assistance with all this.

Thanks

Brett
12 years ago
Hi Brett

Without the links I cannot see what you are proposing, and what version are you using ?

Regards
Ron
12 years ago
where are links ?

is it possible in Nopcommerce 1.9 version ? Thank you ..
12 years ago
biswajit wrote:
where are links ?

is it possible in Nopcommerce 1.9 version ? Thank you ..

There are no links where you said "Click here" above.
If you have recurrent shoppers as in grocery store or office supplies you could transform your wishlist into a shopping list where shoppers include the items they buy regularly and they just have to fill quantities and shop in one click
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.