Poll on bottom of main page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi all

Im using the built in dark and orange theme and had the poll positioned on the right. I wanted to see what the classic theme looked like so I switched it, didnt like it as much so I switched back to dark and orange.

Now my poll remains on the bottom of the page (how it looks in the classic theme) even with the dark and orange theme applied. How do I get it back to the right?

Things Ive tried: Grabbing a fresh download of Nop and overwriting my Dark and orange styles.css with the one I just downloaded, no luck

Also was sure to clear out my browsers cache and temp files.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Steve
12 years ago
Also replaced my whole View and Theme folder with a fresh download of Nop and no luck, Im guessing this is a setting stored on the back end some where?
12 years ago
Figured some of it out. using NopC. V 2.5 by the way. In the admin config area for polls you must put in RightColumnPoll in the system keyword box. However now I have a poll on the bottom and on the right side. I've tried deleteing the poll and readding it but I still have it in both places.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Steve

If you want to see what im talking about links below
http://gourmetbones.com/
12 years ago
Have you checked the Show on Home page checkbox?
If unchecked, it shouldn.t be visible
12 years ago
Yep I was overlooking that!!!! Many thanks it doesnt show up except on the right, which is how I want it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.