Can't change country restrictions 1.9

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I want to change my setting so that I can accept orders from Switzerland.  So I uncheck the box for the correct shipping method as I've always done, and now I get this error when I hit save:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.]
   System.Web.HttpValueCollection.ThrowIfMaxHttpCollectionKeysExceeded() +2420862
   System.Web.HttpValueCollection.FillFromEncodedBytes(Byte[] bytes, Encoding encoding) +58
   System.Web.HttpRequest.FillInFormCollection() +159

[HttpException (0x80004005): The URL-encoded form data is not valid.]
   System.Web.HttpRequest.FillInFormCollection() +217
   System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Form() +104
   System.Web.HttpRequest.get_HasForm() +9038991
   System.Web.UI.Page.GetCollectionBasedOnMethod(Boolean dontReturnNull) +97
   System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode() +69
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +135

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

Anybody have any idea why it is doing this?  Has always worked before and I've tried different browsers with the same error.  I have a customer in Switzerland who wants to order.  Nothing that I'm aware of has changed since the last time I changed countries around.
12 years ago
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/14313/nopcommerce-14-product-save-issue-solved.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.