Shipping choices order (local pickup / ups/ usps)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello all ..

On my shipping check out page, I have : 1.local pickup 2. UPS  3. USPS

How can I change the order here ? I would like the "local pickup" to be last (3) but I can not make it happen....

I tried here "Shipping rate computation methods" but I can not change the "Display order"

How is this done ??

NOP 2.5

TIA.

Kenny
11 years ago
larsenlights wrote:
Hello all ..

On my shipping check out page, I have : 1.local pickup 2. UPS  3. USPS

How can I change the order here ? I would like the "local pickup" to be last (3) but I can not make it happen....

I tried here "Shipping rate computation methods" but I can not change the "Display order"

How is this done ??

NOP 2.5

TIA.

Kenny

Hi Kenny:
In admin>configuration>shipping methods you can set the Display Order as in admin demo example
11 years ago
Thank you so much for your reply !

But in the demo store the "local pick up" is also the first choice if you check out, and it is selected for you, so if a customer dos not see this, or dos not care, that will be the selected shipping method, I am trying to get "local pickup" to the bottom of the choices, and not pre selected.

Kenny
11 years ago
larsenlights wrote:
Thank you so much for your reply !

But in the demo store the "local pick up" is also the first choice if you check out, and it is selected for you, so if a customer dos not see this, or dos not care, that will be the selected shipping method, I am trying to get "local pickup" to the bottom of the choices, and not pre selected.

Kenny

Yes but you can edit it and change Display Order, for instance, to 5
11 years ago
Adjust the DisplayOrder in the Description.txt file in the specific \Plugin folder you are using (e.g.  FixedRate, ByWeight, etc.)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.