Access to the path is denied nop 2.5

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I started receiving error messages when trying to generate a google xml file and the only thing that has changed is that I selected generate file automatically and when I hit save it told me to restart the application and after the restart, it started giving me the access denied error so does anyone have a reason why?

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '\\fs1-n02\stor2wc1dfw1\404408\www.ooples.com\web\content\content\files\exportimport\froogle_105613086.xml' is denied. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at Nop.Plugin.Feed.Froogle.FroogleService.GenerateStaticFile() at Nop.Plugin.Feed.Froogle.StaticFileGenerationTask.Execute() at Nop.Services.Tasks.Task.Execute() in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Tasks\Task.cs:line 70
11 years ago
Are you sure you granted write permission to folders? Check here https://www.nopcommerce.com/docs/79/installing-nopcommerce.aspx
11 years ago
Yes because I was able to get it working just fine and then all of a sudden it stopped working
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.