Trying to locate the following file...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
This may be a silly question but i am on my web server and I'm trying to locate the following file:
nopcommerce\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\ExportImport\ExportManager.cs

Is the file above withing a specific directory? I need to make some code changes and can't find it.

Thanks in advance,
aperales10
11 years ago
aperales10 wrote:
This may be a silly question but i am on my web server and I'm trying to locate the following file:
nopcommerce\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\ExportImport\ExportManager.cs

Is the file above withing a specific directory? I need to make some code changes and can't find it.

Thanks in advance,
aperales10

Couple Questions:
Which version of nopCommerce are you using? (1.9, 2.5?)

Are you using the source code or non-source code?

In nopCommerce 2.4, source code, its located in
\Libraries\Nop.Services\ExportImport\ExportManager.cs

but I'm pretty sure that when you compile it, it gets stored in the
\bin\Nop.Services.dll
11 years ago
Thanks for the reply Jacob.

I'm using nopCommerce 2.5 and I installed it using the Microsoft Web Platform Installer. So right now I'm browsing the server files using RDP to the server. Not sure if that answers the source code question. Do I need to be exploring the files in Visual Studio? I see the file \bin\Nop.Services.dll but not sure what to do with it...
11 years ago
aperales10 wrote:
Thanks for the reply Jacob.

I'm using nopCommerce 2.5 and I installed it using the Microsoft Web Platform Installer. So right now I'm browsing the server files using RDP to the server. Not sure if that answers the source code question. Do I need to be exploring the files in Visual Studio? I see the file \bin\Nop.Services.dll but not sure what to do with it...

So you have the non-source version. You wont be able to access that file.  Normally you would edit the file you're looking for in vs2010 and then compile it into that DLL. There is still quite a bit you can do in the precompiled site- what are you trying to do with the file?
11 years ago
I was trying to add the SKU to the features mentioned on these forums but they all reference opening the files mentioned and to recompile the dll. Do you know how i can do what I'm trying to accomplish without the source code or do i need to get the source code?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12200/order-export-with-no-sku.aspx

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/3802/showing-sku-on-order-invoice-and-on-product-details-customer-view.aspx

Thanks,
Armando
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.