How do I send a mass newsletter?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I'm trying to figure out how to send a newsletter to the people who sign up for my newsletter on my website.  I understand the email addresses of the people signed up are located under admin>promotion>newsletter signup.  I also understand that I need to configure my SMTP settings under Global Settings to assign an email address as the one that is sending the newsletter.  However, I cannot find Global Settings under Configurations.  Please let me know if my assumptions on sending this newsletter are correct, and if so, how I locate Global Settings to assign an email address.  

Thanks in advance!
12 years ago
Any help out there?
12 years ago
zummer wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how to send a newsletter to the people who sign up for my newsletter on my website.  I understand the email addresses of the people signed up are located under admin>promotion>newsletter signup.  I also understand that I need to configure my SMTP settings under Global Settings to assign an email address as the one that is sending the newsletter.  However, I cannot find Global Settings under Configurations.  Please let me know if my assumptions on sending this newsletter are correct, and if so, how I locate Global Settings to assign an email address.  

Thanks in advance!

If you are running v2.x then go to admin>configuration>email accounts. Example in admin demo
12 years ago
Excellent!  Thank you very much.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.