Re-Compile

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Question?

I was making changes to the code behind and none of the changes accrued. Do I need to re-compile the site in Visual Studio to see the changes? I am working on the live, because the site is not "live yet".

Any help would be great.
14 years ago
any change to the code behind will require a recompile.
14 years ago
Ok, i re-compiled and used beyond compare to see what changed from the live and the local. Nothing did, not even the bin files. Is there something else that needs to be done. I thought for sure the bin files would have changed. Any help would be great!
14 years ago
Anyone?
14 years ago
If nothing changed then you did not recompile :)

what code have you been changing?
14 years ago
I have been trying to add another add to cart button and a few other things, so I changed the productvarient file and productinfo files. Front and code behind. The html changes work fine, the code behind does not.
14 years ago
when you 'rebuild solution' there are no errors?
14 years ago
None that I saw.
14 years ago
In order to see the changes on your live site,you know you need to move the rebuilt files to the server right?
that includes the nopcommercestore.dll from the bin folder.
14 years ago
yes, just to be on the safe side, I rebuilt the entire folder and copied over the old.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.