Sorry about the post title of just "Plugin", I clicked submit before making that less ambiguous

I'm following the plugin with data guide here, and in the Object Context class, when I try to implement the Set function from the Nop.Data.IDbContext it tells me this:

Class 'ProductDesignerObjectContext' must implement 'Function Set(Of TEntity As Core.BaseEntity)() As System.Data.Entity.IDbSet(Of TEntity)' for interface 'Data.IDbContext'.

I've tried both:
   Public Shadows Function [Set](Of TEntity As Core.BaseEntity)() As System.Data.Entity.IDbSet(Of TEntity) Implements Nop.Data.IDbContext.Set
            Return MyBase.Set(Of TEntity)()
        End Function

and
   Public Shadows Function [Set](Of TEntity As Core.BaseEntity)() As System.Data.Entity.IDbSet(Of TEntity)
        End Function

The funny thing is that when I do the first one, VS complains that IDbContext has no function named "Set", which is weird, because, I can see it there.

I'm just wondering if there's something gone hazy in my C# to VB.NET translation.

here's the whole class:

Imports System
Imports System.Collections.Generic
Imports System.Data.Entity
Imports System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure
Imports Nop.Core
Imports Nop.Data

Namespace Data '<-- Nop.Plugin.Misc.ProductDesigner.Data
    Public Class ProductDesignerObjectContext
        Inherits DbContext
        Implements IDbContext

Public Function ExecuteStoredProcedureList(Of TEntity As {New, Core.BaseEntity})(commandText As String, ParamArray parameters() As Object) As System.Collections.Generic.IList(Of TEntity) Implements IDbContext.ExecuteStoredProcedureList

End Function

Public Shadows Function SaveChanges() As Integer Implements IDbContext.SaveChanges

End Function

Public Shadows Function [Set](Of TEntity As Core.BaseEntity)() As System.Data.Entity.IDbSet(Of TEntity) Implements Nop.Data.IDbContext.[Set]
        End Function
    End Class

End Namespace