Newbie's question about nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello everybody,
I am just beginning with nopCommerce. I wanted to ask a few questions:
1. As an asp.net (webforms and some MVC) developer for the last few years, is there a demand in the market for nopCommerce developers ? Also, if nopCommerce is a complete out of the box solution, then what is the demand of a nopCommerce developer ?

2. What is the degree of customization that can be applied to a nopCommerce website ? For example, is it possible to build a website like this with nopCommerce ?
12 years ago
Though not real answers to your questions, these might interest you

Solution Partners

Rental Feature work item
12 years ago
olst wrote:
Hello everybody,
I am just beginning with nopCommerce. I wanted to ask a few questions:
1. As an asp.net (webforms and some MVC) developer for the last few years, is there a demand in the market for nopCommerce developers ? Also, if nopCommerce is a complete out of the box solution, then what is the demand of a nopCommerce developer ?

2. What is the degree of customization that can be applied to a nopCommerce website ? For example, is it possible to build a website like this with nopCommerce ?

1) Check Nop  statistics (over half million downloads) http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/ which can give you an idea of demand for the solution

2) Sites for car rental, as for airline tickets and alikes, are quite complex because of the logistics and inventory tracking, thus there are systems available in the market specialized in this industries.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.