Upgrading from 1.80 to 2.50

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I would like to upgrade but there is not a nopCommerce published upgrade script from 1.80 to 1.90, I have all of the others.

I did find someone who stated that he had one so I tried it also.

Long story short, I was not successful upgrading.

Does anyone have the steps needed to upgrade from 1.80 to 2.50?

nopCommerce site states that the upgrade steps need to be run in order (1.8, 1.9,.... 2.5).  I get that but where is the 1.8 to 1.9 script?

Are these only for the database or do I need to upload and run the install for the application also, it looks like there is application side updates in the scripts.  For example:

<Language>
  <LocaleResource Name="Admin.Catalog.Manufacturers.Fields.ShowOnHomePage">
    <Value></Value>

is in the 2.10 to 2.20 upgrade .sql file.

when I tried the 1.90 to 2.0 upgrade script first (do not have the 1.80 to 1.90 script), there were lots of errors.

Any help is appreciated, I would like to upgrade to 2.50 but so far it has provend to be a difficult task.  Took me some time to restore and get back to the workable v1.80.

Thanks

Kevin
11 years ago
look in the nopCommerce_1.90_NoSource.rar\Install\Scripts\1.90\       nopCommerce_upgrade.sql
11 years ago
kevine wrote:

nopCommerce site states that the upgrade steps need to be run in order (1.8, 1.9,.... 2.5).  I get that but where is the 1.8 to 1.9 script?

Are these only for the database or do I need to upload and run the install for the application also, it looks like there is application side updates in the scripts.

You just need to download nopCommerce 2.5 and update the database (in order) so it matches the new DB schema. Any custom code that you have made will need to be migrated over to ASP.NET MVC (Razor View Engine).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.