Translation Support application - download

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
For everyone who has to translate nopCommerce from English into another language or wants to check the translation strings or wants to check if all strings are translated from English, this might help.

With this small application you can export a TAB separated text file with the ResourceName and the ResourceValue in English and one other language.
You can edit the secondary language strings and import them all in one go, without errors that one of the strings already exists.

Follow these steps:
1. Create the new language in nopCommerce
2. Import the language XML file you have already in nopCommerce (if you have one, otherwise skip this step)
3. Open the config file that comes with the application and adjust the ConnectionString property
4. Run the application and follow the steps.

Links:
Application only
Source code (VB.NET)

Have fun!
14 years ago
Men i would like to translate the latest version of NopCommerce to other languages but I can't run this app, you know same other way to do this? Or you should explain me better how can I use this app?

Thanks anyway
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.