How open NopCommerce admin panel.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
If you have access to the database  (using a tool like SSMS, etc) then un-delete the user:

update Customer
  set Deleted = 0
  where Id = 1

(Typically the Id for Admin is 1, but if not, then find Id, or use the Username - e.g
  where Username = '[email protected]'
)
10 years ago
Hello, I have a data base of aruba myLittleAdmin for SQL Server
in nop_customer, I found the admin user I open the table and is
"deleted" how can I change the deleted?
as soon as I try to edit I get this error:
Can not insert the value NULL into column 'LastAppliedCouponCode', table 'MSSql86574.MSSql86574.Nop_Customer', column does not allow nulls. UPDATE fails.
Changed database context to 'MSSql86574'.
The Statement Has Been Terminated.

give me information to change database? thanks
8 years ago
i had updated dafault theme to powerhub by login of admin
after that i m getting folling error

does not contain a definition for 'ResponsiveDesignSupported' and no extension method 'ResponsiveDesignSupported' accepting a first argument of type 'Nop.Core.Domain.StoreInformationSettings' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Please help me resolve this.
7 years ago
I am using Nopcommerce 3.70 (source code version). In my remote host i can see the public page. I can log in.
But when i click administration link, i can't see dashboard. it shows only the directory links.

what i will do to get administration dashboard.
5 years ago
Open the table Customer in SQL database and find the Built-in system user whoos email = "builtin@search_engine_record.com"
The Id is 7 in nopCommerce 4.0
By default this user is active.
Set it Active = False.
Login and you will see the Administrator Link at the top of the page.
5 years ago
hi im having a problem to open my website and admin panel too i wor installing facebook authentication Plugin and suddenly my admin panel crashed and then my website too even after that im not seeing or  getting my admin panel & Website Too there is nothing on the verge  please help me to resolve how to go into the admin panel
5 years ago
Add any new customer from backend update customer mapping table Role ID to 1

UPDATE [Customer_CustomerRole_Mapping]
SET CustomerRole_Id = 1 WHERE Customer_Id = 10

it will assign admin rights to the customer
3 years ago
by default where username is "[email protected]" is the admin, so default username and password is [email protected] / pass

You also can find the admin password to login as administrator

here are the tables to check customer info.
select * from [dbo].[Customer]
Select * from [dbo].[CustomerPassword]
select * from [dbo].[Customer_CustomerRole_Mapping]
-- CustomerRole.id=customer_id
select * from [dbo].[CustomerRole]

following query will fetch all customer, now check where [CustomerRole].Name='[CustomerRole]'
you will get all admin info.

save following join as view in your SQL
=====================================
SELECT        dbo.Customer.Id, dbo.Customer.Username, dbo.Customer_CustomerRole_Mapping.CustomerRole_Id, dbo.CustomerPassword.CustomerId, dbo.CustomerPassword.Password, dbo.CustomerPassword.PasswordFormatId,
                         dbo.CustomerRole.Name, dbo.CustomerRole.Active, dbo.CustomerRole.IsSystemRole, dbo.CustomerRole.EnablePasswordLifetime, dbo.Customer.Email
FROM            dbo.Customer INNER JOIN
                         dbo.Customer_CustomerRole_Mapping ON dbo.Customer.Id = dbo.Customer_CustomerRole_Mapping.Customer_Id INNER JOIN
                         dbo.CustomerPassword ON dbo.Customer.Id = dbo.CustomerPassword.CustomerId INNER JOIN
                         dbo.CustomerRole ON dbo.Customer_CustomerRole_Mapping.CustomerRole_Id = dbo.CustomerRole.Id
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.