errors when installing or uninstalling plugins

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hey all I get a page that says:
"We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time. "

About a third of the time when I install/uninstall plugins or click the 'reload plugins list' button I get that message.
I believe it started around the time I was installing plugins from Nop-templates.com.

Also I don't know what "clear your \Plugins\bin\ directory" means. Any help in the right direction is very much appreciated. I'm completely clueless on this one. Let me know if you need more info from me.

I'm using nop2.5 and my host is winhost.  My website is econojamrecords.com.

thanks in advance!
11 years ago
soundsliketom wrote:
"We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time. "

To find out what went wrong you need to turn off the custom errors mode.
1. Open web.config file
2. Find out the following line <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="RemoteOnly">
3. Replace it with <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="Off">

Or visit your log (admin area > system > log) and view the latest error records
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.