Database Change

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I created two custom tables, got them working and then decided to make some changes to them.  Now, every time go to the page that interacts with the tables I get an EntityCommandExecutionException: error saying that the names of the two columns I removed is invalid.  I understand why they are invalid because they are no longer there, what I can't figure out is why are they still being referenced.  They are not anywhere in code, the code works on my local box, I've stopped and started both the website and application pool on the production server hosted by Arvixe, and I've cleared the cache and restarted the Application in the admin dashboard.  What am I missing?  I've using version 2.4 or nop w 2008 sql sever.

Thanks
11 years ago
justenough49 wrote:
I created two custom tables, got them working and then decided to make some changes to them.  Now, every time go to the page that interacts with the tables I get an EntityCommandExecutionException: error saying that the names of the two columns I removed is invalid.  I understand why they are invalid because they are no longer there, what I can't figure out is why are they still being referenced.  They are not anywhere in code, the code works on my local box, I've stopped and started both the website and application pool on the production server hosted by Arvixe, and I've cleared the cache and restarted the Application in the admin dashboard.  What am I missing?  I've using version 2.4 or nop w 2008 sql sever.

Thanks

This may sound redundant to what you've already done, but just making sure- you did a clean build correct?  Be sure you replace the files, don't just rename them to .old on the webserver.  You may want to do a delete/reupload of the site if its working on your computer just fine.

I had this issue myself, don't remember exactly what it was- but yea, the server was remembering the prior query settings and added it to some file in the background I didn't realize.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.