How to delete abandoned shopping carts

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Is there a way to delete multiple abandoned shopping carts rather than one at a time?  It is very time consuming to do each one separately.
11 years ago
This feature will be available in the upcoming version 2.60. Please see changeset 19180649c665
11 years ago
Are these guest accounts? If so, uncheck the box that says "only without shopping cart" when you run Maintenance and delete guest accounts.
11 years ago
A down vote? Really???? You gotta be kidding.
11 years ago
mikeaurelius wrote:
Are these guest accounts? If so, uncheck the box that says "only without shopping cart" when you run Maintenance and delete guest accounts.

Not sure that I got you. What guest account? Please clarify. The topic author meant shopping cart records (not customer records)
11 years ago
I probably should have been more specific in my original statement...

When a guest looks at an item and puts it in the shopping cart, then leaves the system without logging in or setting up an account to buy the item, the shopping cart is left under a guest account, with an item in it. It is no longer accessible (AFAIK), and so must be deleted.

Maintenance allows for the deletion of guest accounts, and if you leave the "only without shopping carts" box unchecked, the guest accounts without shopping carts are deleted. But if you uncheck the box, not only are the guest accounts deleted, but the shopping carts associated with those guest accounts are deleted as well.
11 years ago
I see. You're also right. But I wrote absolutely new functionality which allows a store owner to delete abandoned shopping cart even for registered customers.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.