Invalid object name 'dbo.GenericAttribute' when upgrading to 2.6

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Added [dbo] schema to "CREATE TABLE [GenericAttribute]" statement in the upgrade script in case your database user does not have [dbo] as a default schema. Please see changeset 7fc712373090

P.S. If somebody else experience this issue and downloaded the upgrade script before July 4th, then simply re-download the upgrade script. In this case you won't have to change you the default schema of your your SQL Server user to [dbo]
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Is your user a database owner?

I believe so, but not sure how to tell? Where do I look?

Users and databases are created in the Arvixe control panel for shared hosting plans.

Once created, you can connect to the db with the newly created user using MS SQL Management Studio and perform SQL operations against the db.  Same credentials are used for running nopCommerce (settings.txt) and for running upgrade scripts in MSSQL Mgmt Studio.

Note that my problem was solved above by changing the default schema for myuser, but I'm curious as to why I had problems this time.
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Added [dbo] schema to "CREATE TABLE [GenericAttribute]" statement in the upgrade script...

Was going to look at the scripts to see if it was missing in this one, but you got there first.

Thanks Andrei.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.