Store Search Category

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Anyone have any code or ideas on how to make the Store Search on categories? For example, if someone types in "wheel" or "wheels" it would return all products under the Wheels category? Is it the ProductLoadAllPaged stored procedure that needs changed? The procedure looks a little complex; I am currently using 1.9.
11 years ago
breakskater wrote:
Anyone have any code or ideas on how to make the Store Search on categories? For example, if someone types in "wheel" or "wheels" it would return all products under the Wheels category? Is it the ProductLoadAllPaged stored procedure that needs changed? The procedure looks a little complex; I am currently using 1.9.

I think with advanced search you can include short and regular descriptions. If you are not using short descriptions you could set in it some search keys such as wheel/wheels and then just set advanced sear as default in searches (this might require some customization).

Another option would be to use tags funcition (if not used) for this purpose
I hope it is of any help
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.