2.40 to 2.60 upgrade problems

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi

In ugrading from version 2.40 to 2.60 I made the following steps.

1. Ran the upgrade script on the database
2. Created a new project with the 2.60 no source files.
3. Copied the old InstalledPlugins.txt and Settings.txt files into the App_Data folder
4. Copied my Theme over

When I run the project I get the following errors

Invalid column name 'LastStartUtc'.
Invalid column name 'LastEndUtc'.
Invalid column name 'LastSuccessUtc'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'LastStartUtc'.
Invalid column name 'LastEndUtc'.
Invalid column name 'LastSuccessUtc'.

etc.

Please could someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Rob
11 years ago
Have you run both of the upgrade scripts? 2.40 => 2.50 and then 2.50 => 2.60?
11 years ago
No, I realised that I hadn't so I started again. Both scripts ran cleanly but now I get the error:

Invalid object name 'dbo.CustomerAttribute'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name 'dbo.CustomerAttribute'.

Any suggestions?
11 years ago
CustomerAttribute was dropped in the 2.60 upgrade script
It would appear that you are running an older version of NopC if it is trying to reference it
11 years ago
Many thanks. Having very carefully gone through the process again making sure all of the right versions were installed everything is working!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.