Looks different in IE

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Just a general uestion,  my web site looks different in IE,  Safari and Google Chrome.  Unfortunately look worst in IE,  which I believe a lot of people use.

Can anyone explain to me why?  and if I can do anything about it?
11 years ago
I presume you created a new design which is not properly supported by all mentioned browsers

P.S. Our demo store looks the same in all major browsers.
11 years ago
What do I do about it?
11 years ago
If you did end up customizing the theme or using another theme, you will have to find a way to code it via CSS so that it works in all browsers.
11 years ago
I do have a theme.  Should my web designer know how to do this as a matter of course...................................?  Just thinking maybe I need another web- designer...........................................................got a lot of visuals on my theme that don't look so good
11 years ago
Well web designer and developer are different things...

Designer wants things to look good, Developers usually work to get it looking right. No offense to other designers that know how to do this. Several designers know how to do a lot of this stuff because they pride themselves in both designing and developing. Some designers are very traditional and stick with just designing. Just ask your designer to ensure that the theme is compatible with all browsers and to get it to work with all browsers.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.