dropdown menu

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
i am newbie to the nopcommerce plz anyone tell me how to fetch categories in dropdown menu from database.
11 years ago
safeerkhan321 wrote:
i am newbie to the nopcommerce plz anyone tell me how to fetch categories in dropdown menu from database.

Check the Megamenu plugin here
11 years ago
thanks for reply i have download the project solution and copy the mega menu plugin to my plugin folder but this is not working when i see it  from administrator reload all plugin the plugin was not in the list. i am using nopcommerce v 2.6

plz give me a reply soon .. thanks
11 years ago
safeerkhan321 wrote:
thanks for reply i have download the project solution and copy the mega menu plugin to my plugin folder but this is not working when i see it  from administrator reload all plugin the plugin was not in the list. i am using nopcommerce v 2.6

plz give me a reply soon .. thanks

I also have this problem, waiting for your reply!!
11 years ago
1. copy the plugin to this directory ~\nopCommerce_2.60_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins.
2. Ensure that u copied that SevenSpikes.Core plugin also in to the same directory.?
3.the reload the plugin from admin part.(delete ur system cookies and temp files).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.