separate update and insert events for product and product variant in admin and frontend section

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello

I wrote plugin, which connects with customer's ERP via webservice in order to transfer products and their descriptions.

I fire the transfer when EntityInserted and EntityUpdated events are trigered in admin area when saving product or product variant.

now i found out, that, unfortunately for me, when completing order, if you manage inventory for product, the very same update event is trigered for each product variant or product in case if all product variants stock is = 0.

Is there any way to distinguish between events fired in Admin area and events fired when completing order in store FrontEnd?

Thank you for any answer!

regards, j
11 years ago
has anybody any good idea how to export product and product variant data on update and insert events? but only when clicked in admin, not when events are fired in frontend?

i can do a scheduler which can check update times for every product in database every 15 minutes, and exports products, where update time is newer then 15 min, but this is so time and resource consuming, when you have a lot of products..

any other idea?

thank u for your help, jh
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.