Multi currency adding products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
hello,
As I import some of products from EU, i need to pay in euro. How i can add price for products in euro, but to pay in polish złoty ? Is there some add-on ?
11 years ago
szpilman86 wrote:
hello,
As I import some of products from EU, i need to pay in euro. How i can add price for products in euro, but to pay in polish złoty ? Is there some add-on ?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10426/localization-and-currency-acroding-to-given-url.aspx
A dirty way around that we have used to get what you want with little customization, is the following:
- Change "Old Price" ("Cost" would do it too) to "Price in Euros" and (for the products based in euros) set here the price in euros. NOTE that changing the use of Old Price wil limit the use of this feature.
- Everyday (or more often) run a job that, for items which have a value in "Price in Euros" , will calculate and set the value converted into zloty in Price, using a manual or automatic exchange rate.
- Change your product lists/details templates to display both prices or as you wish. It is a good idea to display somewher your "official exchange" rate which you used for the conversion.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.