Submit order items to relevant supplier

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I am looking into a method of submitting items ordered to the relevant supplier, either in xml format or in a readable format.

I have a couple of questions around this before I go and create something completely custom.

Is there anything like this out of the box? Any third party plugins that does this?

If not then is  there a concept of a supplier in NOP Commerce? If I'm custom developing this i just wan't to know I'm going about it in a way that is intended.

I have only done basic modifications before hence all the questions.

Appreciate any help people can provide.

Thank you,

Andrew
11 years ago
DidsburyDesign wrote:
I am looking into a method of submitting items ordered to the relevant supplier, either in xml format or in a readable format.

I have a couple of questions around this before I go and create something completely custom.

Is there anything like this out of the box? Any third party plugins that does this?

If not then is  there a concept of a supplier in NOP Commerce? If I'm custom developing this i just wan't to know I'm going about it in a way that is intended.

I have only done basic modifications before hence all the questions.

Appreciate any help people can provide.

Thank you,

Andrew

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/17478/sending-purchase-orderstracking-sales.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.