Abandoned Cart Reminder for nopCommerce - available for download now!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi All,
nop Abandoned Cart Reminder is a nopcommerce plugin that helps you to easily and effectively follow up with customers who have abandoned their orders, and recover lost sales.

features are:

Easy to control - Enable or disable the reminder anytime without install or uninstall it.

Reminder Scheduling - Choose how long, after an cart has been abandoned, to send each reminder and maximun how many emails can be sent.

HTML Email Support - Easily create text or HTML emails with nopCommerce email tokens such as customer name, email and shopping cart. Enhanced tokens allow your email has the shopping cart items.

White list - exclude those customers who don’t like be reminded, so they won’t throw your email to spam list.

version compatibility - we make sure the plugin is compatible with the latest nopCommerce.

this plugins is available for version 2.6 and 2.7 now.

for more information and screenshots, please see here

BTW, more plugins are on the way :)

update: this plugin supports v2.8 and can have individual template for each reminder, you can setup your first reminder with discount code ABC and then 2nd reminder with discount DEF
11 years ago
Hi,

Can you send me the link to download plugin. I would like to give it a try and see how it works.

Thank you,
Krunal
11 years ago
we will be launching our online shop soon. now our shop is upgrading to 2.7
you can download once the shop is ready.
11 years ago
Hi, Pls update here when it is done.

thanks
11 years ago
Post updated.
11 years ago
This is exactly what I'm looking for. Is it available for 2.65?
11 years ago
framedigital wrote:
This is exactly what I'm looking for. Is it available for 2.65?

thank you framedigital,
2.65 can be upgraded from 2.6 FOC if you need.

and it supports v2.8 now!
i have updated this post :)
10 years ago
Wanted to see if this plug-in works in 3.10?

Thanks,

Brian
10 years ago
Rugster wrote:
Wanted to see if this plug-in works in 3.10?

Thanks,

Brian

Yes, or 3.2.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.