After upgrade to 2.65 only Dark Orange theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi
Upgraded to 2.65 ok but now only have the Dark Orange theme available, the white one is not an available choice, how would i get that back?
11 years ago
You're absolutely right. nopClassic theme is not available out of the box since 2.65. It was too hard to maintain all these themes. Now only darkOrange is available out of the box. If you wish to continue using nopClassic you have to maintain it yourself.

P.S. It would be great if someone from the community could maintain it.
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
You're absolutely right. nopClassic theme is not available out of the box since 2.65. It was too hard to maintain all these themes. Now only darkOrange is available out of the box. If you wish to continue using nopClassic you have to maintain it yourself.

P.S. It would be great if someone from the community could maintain it.

Hi guys,

We can get the nopClassic theme and improve it a little bit if you don't mind as it really needed some improvements i.e better button styling etc. We can release it as a free theme for nopCommerce as probably there are many nopCommerce users that are already using it and it will be very hard for them to upgrade their web sites to any version of nopCommerce after 2.6.
This will also keep the nopCommerce community growing as the more free themes there are the better.
If Andrei and the community like the idea then we will do our best to release the theme in a week or so depending on how much improvements we will do to it.

Thanks
11 years ago
7Spikes wrote:

Hi guys,

We can get the nopClassic theme and improve it a little bit if you don't mind as it really needed some improvements i.e better button styling etc. We can release it as a free theme for nopCommerce as probably there are many nopCommerce users that are already using it and it will be very hard for them to upgrade their web sites to any version of nopCommerce after 2.6.
This will also keep the nopCommerce community growing as the more free themes there are the better.
If Andrei and the community like the idea then we will do our best to release the theme in a week or so depending on how much improvements we will do to it.

Thanks

Sure. It would be great! Thanks a lot!
11 years ago
Is it possible to downgrade back to version 2.6 after upgrading to version 2.65?
If so, how is this done?

I miss having theme resources, premium or free.
I could sell premium themes to my clients for both, 2.6 and 2.65.
11 years ago
Were you able to do the Classic theme so it works with 2.65?
11 years ago
rdub wrote:
Were you able to do the Classic theme so it works with 2.65?

Hi rdub,

Yes, the nopClassic theme is available for nopCommerce 2.65 and nopCommerce 2.7.
You can download the theme for free from here:
http://www.nop-templates.com/p/22/nopclassic-theme

Thanks!
11 years ago
I think this was a very poor decision, not everyone likes a black store.  The nopClassic was a much more generic theme.

Can I copy the nopClassic theme folder from v2.6 to v2.65 and will it work?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.