How do I set the description of a custom payment method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello,

I have installed the Robocassa payment module, however it does not have the corresponding "payment description" option like other payment method. This description is shown in the 5th step of the placing order process. How do I add one? I assume that I have to edit an SQL database somewhere, correct?

Also, if I choose this payment method as the only one available, then no payment methods are shown at all when placing an order. In other words, I have to add one of the other standard payment methods, so two payment methods will be visible, otherwise non of them. Seem like an issue in the NopCommerse Engine.
11 years ago
Megazoid wrote:
Hello,

I have installed the Robocassa payment module, however it does not have the corresponding "payment description" option like other payment method. This description is shown in the 5th step of the placing order process. How do I add one? I assume that I have to edit an SQL database somewhere, correct?

Just see how it's implemented in other plugins (for example, Payments.CashOnDelivery or Payments.CheckMoneyOrder). Description is stored as database setting for them ([Setting] table). Do it the same way.

Megazoid wrote:
Also, if I choose this payment method as the only one available, then no payment methods are shown at all when placing an order. In other words, I have to add one of the other standard payment methods, so two payment methods will be visible, otherwise non of them. Seem like an issue in the NopCommerse Engine.

Have a look at the latest version. It works fine there
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.