Open nopCommerce 2.65 in VS 2010 and run on local environment

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi,

I have downloaded the nopCommerce 2.65 (with source code) and try to open the solution in VS 2010 but it gives error as

"One or more project in the solution were not loaded correctly. Please see the output window for details" so help me out in this I am an absolute beginner and also guide me how to run the website on my local environment.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi
11 years ago
ravimaurya wrote:
One or more project in the solution were not loaded correctly. Please see the output window for details

Please see the output window for details =))
11 years ago
Hi Andrei...

I'm having the same problem. This is my output window:

C:\.........\nopCommerce_2.65_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj : error  : No se puede abrir el archivo de proyecto 'C:\.........\nopCommerce_2.65_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj'.

El tipo de proyecto no es compatible con esta instalación. (This type of proyect is not compatible with this instalation)

C:\.........\nopCommerce_2.65_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj : error  : No se puede abrir el archivo de proyecto 'C:\........\nopCommerce_2.65_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj'.

El tipo de proyecto no es compatible con esta instalación.(This type of proyect is not compatible with this instalation)

What does it means?....

Thanks...

Alex
11 years ago
Hi ravi...

I've made some reserch and found that installing the MVC 3.0 Pluing solves the problem.

You can download it here http://www.asp.net/mvc/mvc3

Hope it helps.

Alex.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.