Can not sign in to Administrator

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I had yellow Domains down load and install nopCommerce to my virtual sever I have with them. I loged into the Administrator section using my E-Mail and the default admin password. made some changes (ie the password and some other basic information,) now when I try to sign in to the administration area I get a message that the log in information is not correct. I have checked the informatiopn against a file I have in another secure location and it is what I changed it to. when I click the forgot password button it redirects me to a website with my store name and the message that Store is closed try again later. HOW do I get in to the admin section to continue changing and get my store on line?
I contacted Yellow Domain to ask that they reset my server but they said I had to contact you, that all they do is install the software on the server not handle any problems experienced after it is set up.

Yellow Domain also sugested I un-install and re-intall nopCommerce to fix the problem. Is this the only way to fix it? if so I amnot sure if nopCommerce is what I should be using.......
14 years ago
I figured it out. Even though I have been customizing the store, I need to find out HOw to change from default password to get into administration.
14 years ago
You can find your login info in the nop_customer section of your database and set the "is admin"  to 1.  That should give you admin access.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.