work with a customer cart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I have some tasks.
First, I want to delete some steps from shopping cart. When my customers buy goods I want they will enter only surname, name, e-mail and telephone. There are not other rows. When I change views such as BillingAddress.cshtml, ShippingMethod.cshtml, ShippingAddress.cshtml and so on I have no changes.
Second, may I make that a customer enters surname and name in one row.
11 years ago
AleksandrModestov wrote:
I have some tasks.
First, I want to delete some steps from shopping cart. When my customers buy goods I want they will enter only surname, name, e-mail and telephone. There are not other rows. When I change views such as BillingAddress.cshtml, ShippingMethod.cshtml, ShippingAddress.cshtml and so on I have no changes.
Second, may I make that a customer enters surname and name in one row.

First: In admin>configuration>settings>customer settings define which fields are not required. For elimitating fields in shipping/billing address ther is a workitem for v2.7 (end of december).
Second: requires customization
11 years ago
Thank you.
    When I change which fields are avaikable (in the admin panel), I didn't delete these fields, but I want to delete they.
    So, I can eliminate some fields with an instrument about  which you callded? But this instrument will be done in the end of December? May you say me where I can elimenate these fields in the code and where in the code I can change fields "name", "surname"?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.