Nop.Plugin.Payment.Intuit for 2.65

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I have updated The Intuit plugin by Wisdombuilds to support 2.65.  How do i share it?
11 years ago
"Sharing your plugins and language packs

You can easily upload your plugin or language pack to our Extensions directory to share it with other users. Just go to My account page, then "Your contributions and extensions" tab. Click "Upload a new extension" button in order to upload a new extension
."

Source: https://www.nopcommerce.com/contribute.aspx

11 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
I have updated The Intuit plugin by Wisdombuilds to support 2.65.  How do i share it?

Did this get published? If yes, can you share a link?

Thanks!
11 years ago
I just upload it today.  I do not know how long it takes for the admins to approve it.
11 years ago
Thanks! I look forward to trying it out.
11 years ago
I found the new plugin in the library, but it appears that the ZIP file is corrupted. I tried on two separate machines with different zip software and it is error-ing on both when extracting the files.
11 years ago
Right. this plugin is corrupted so not sure what is the point of having it. Either has to be fixed or should be removed.
I hope its author will come up with an update/fix. It will be nice to have a working version of it.

Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.