which Affiliate program in nopcommerce to use

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Is any one use affiliate program such as clickbank or cj.com, or any other for that matter?

i tried to register to clickbank but, they work in a way that the user pay directly to clickbank, and not to the cart in my site.

I understand the concept, they need to make sure that the affiliate get paid, but i wonder if there is any other solution for sites which have many products, and need to combine it with affiliate program, there must be a smarter solution then adding one by one page in click bank about the product (limited to 500 )
and not controlling over the money, or the shimppment, and other staff.

in my point of view, i need an affiliate that will trust me, and i need an API, that will know for sure, which product i have, and how much money i need to pay to the affiliate.

in a web site with a cart, with thousand of products or more, one can not just transfer all the payment to clickbank
what about all other details that get lost, distribution, contact details. etc...
it is more good for sites with wordpress blog that promote some product like book or diet.

And last thing

version 2.7, what the affiliate scope change that it has?
11 years ago
yaniv200 wrote:
Is any one use affiliate program such as clickbank or cj.com, or any other for that matter?

i tried to register to clickbank but, they work in a way that the user pay directly to clickbank, and not to the cart in my site.

I understand the concept, they need to make sure that the affiliate get paid, but i wonder if there is any other solution for sites which have many products, and need to combine it with affiliate program, there must be a smarter solution then adding one by one page in click bank about the product (limited to 500 )
and not controlling over the money, or the shimppment, and other staff.

in my point of view, i need an affiliate that will trust me, and i need an API, that will know for sure, which product i have, and how much money i need to pay to the affiliate.

in a web site with a cart, with thousand of products or more, one can not just transfer all the payment to clickbank
what about all other details that get lost, distribution, contact details. etc...
it is more good for sites with wordpress blog that promote some product like book or diet.

And last thing

version 2.7, what the affiliate scope change that it has?

Someone posted this a while ago with this link
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.