I am facing "Keep Alive" schedule task error.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello Friends, I am working on Customization on NopCommerce. Just now I have published my site. But I face the following error. P.S help me to solve it out.

Error

Short message:   Error while running the 'Keep alive' schedule task. The remote name could not be resolved: 'test.com'

Full message:   System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'SiteName.com' at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request) at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address) at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address) at Nop.Services.Common.KeepAliveTask.Execute() in C:\Users\designer\Documents\SiteName\Libraries\Nop.Services\Common\KeepAliveTask.cs:line 25 at Nop.Services.Tasks.Task.Execute() in C:\Users\designer\Documents\SiteName\Libraries\Nop.Services\Tasks\Task.cs:line 83

Thanks in Advance.
11 years ago
change 'SiteName.com' to the real URL, there are several posts about this
11 years ago
Please try searching the forums - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/search.aspx?searchterms=+error+while+running+the+%27keep+alive%27+schedule+task
11 years ago
Thank you...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.