Tips for a n00b on plugin dev.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I'm going to be developing a new plugin to let users track how much they have purchased in the current month.  So I'll need to access the orders and then I'll need to add a new link in the Account section.

Is there a preferred way to do this or should I just wing it?

After I get this first step done, I'll need to add a relationship to other users and then track how much the others are buying (or selling as we're using it).

If anyone has any tips or want to help out, I have some budget available to pay for support in this task but it has to be done ASAP.  PM me if interested.

I'm using nop 2.6
11 years ago
Hi,

Since you need to produce UI on the front-end, your can create a Widget plugins and place it at one of the Zones. Accessing the orders can easily be done using the existing Services exposed by nopCommerce.

Regarding your point about "add a relationship to other users...", you need to create a tables in the database and do the tracking.

If you need plugin development service, you can connect with me at wooncherk {AT} panorazzi.com. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.